I am so glad you made it to this corner! I promise not to waste your time!
My name is Olayinka, and I love to talk about relatable topics that are thought-provoking (in the most positive way).
I understand how hard it may be for some of us to share our feelings because we don’t want to be misjudged or misunderstood. I sometimes find it hard to communicate because I tend to overthink things. Hence, I hold back, try to simplify and, in the process, oversimplify or even make it more complicated. Then the whole essence is lost.
So, I decided to share my thoughts, ideas, moments, and journeys with you to learn and grow together.
I hope this becomes a close-knitted community where we can bounce off ideas and share our experiences in an environment that encourages love and promotes living a wholly life.
A little about me
- I love Jesus and how He truly loves me
- I got married in 2019 to Segun, and we have a lovely daughter whose smile can turn a bad day into one filled with light!
- I am well-rounded in branding and public relations; I love developing communication strategies for firms, especially start-ups.
- I find vulnerability to be one of the ways to live wholly.
- I appreciate people that treat others with respect, honour, and love.
- I am on a journey to live fully without letting fear get in the way anymore (Literally, I tell the Devil, not today!)
- I hope to inspire and learn from you
Stay in Touch.